Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Typical Tuesday














Yesterday I had Jack and Emilee and believe it or not we have not been to the park yet this summer, so we decided that after we were finished with "school work" we would go grab Mickey D's and go eat at the park. After our picnic we fed the ducks our left over fries and some hamburger buns, those ducks were nuts!!! We played at the park for a while... I love this park ,because its so nice and shaded! After they got good and hot I took them Barnes and Noble and the fountains in Hendersonville. I was just going to run in and use the bathroom, but then I remembered that they had a neat little kids area that I knew they would like. When we were finished with the fountains we went to my moms store, Hendersonville Produce, to see how bees make hunny. Surprisingly Emilee already knew most all of the answers that the Bee man asked her! :) They loved looking at the bees and asking MANY questions. We were also able to take home some sweet snacks, watermelon, strawberries, and bananas! We had a great day ... I always look forward to Tuesdays and Thursdays! :)

1 comments:

Adrian said...

What a fun day! I had no idea the 'bee' man was going to be at your mom's store. What a neat thing to see!

I hear that the crowd wasn't too bad at ArtQuest today. I'm so glad that you were able to enjoy your time there.