Friday, July 10, 2009

ArtQuest



On Thursday I took the kids to the Frist Center for ArtQuest. They had been excited about it all week, because none of them had been there, nor knew what to expect. When we got there I was expecting it to be really busy, but luckily we were one of the first ones there. The first station that we did was painting, just in case it started to get busy we wanted to make sure and get the big stations finished first. There were TONS of cool stations that they really enjoyed! I really like how all the stations exercised their brain and made them be creative. After we left the ArtQuest we ventured over to Centennial Park, we walked around and looked at the big airplane and locomotive that they have there. We also went and played at the park for a little bit and then we walked all around the Parthenon and climbed up all the BIG steps. After we left we were pooped and very hot, but by the time we got back on our side of town we were cooled down enough so I took them to my grandparents house to look at all the goats and dogs. They LOVE animals especially my bunny... lol! We had a very adventurous day and I can say that I was very tired by the end of it. After I cooked dinner for my family I just wanted to prop my feet up and cuddle with Kyle! :)

0 comments: