Wednesday, July 8, 2009

4th of July!






On the 4th of July my family woke up to Mom making French toast.. yum yum!! She rarely gets to take off work, so she wanted to treat us while she could! :) After we all got ready we went to our church to celebrate and grill out! Before we ate a few of us started up a game of volleyball... I forgot how competitive I get when I play! We had a so much fun we wanted to play again after we ate, by this time it was extremely hot... it took me a good 30 min to get cooled off afterwards! While I was inside some of the guys played horseshoe and im sure they had fun! After Kyle and I left we went to Nashville to hang out for the rest of the afternoon. We found us really good seats and we didnt move once we got there! It started raining late that afternoon which was an adventure, Kyle had to buy us ponchos even though we had an umbrella. After the rain slowed down we decided to leave our chairs and cooler in our spot and go grab something to eat at SATCO, my favorite! When we got back they informed us that there was bad weather coming through, but they were going to continue with the show. We decided to stay and at the first sight of rain we would leave... you could say we were determined to see the fireworks! Right before the show Wynonna Judd sang which was a HUGE surprise to me and our friends also showed up just in time for the show. About 15 min. into the show it started pouring rain... it was awful. We packed up and started walking to the car, on the way there the rain slowed and Kyle wanted to stop so we could see the finale. After we got to the parking garage it took us 45 min. just to get out of the garage!!!! It was nuts, but we had an awesome day! After we finally got back home Amanda and Matt came over to join us for a late night movie and coffee, lets just say after I had my coffee and watched about 30 minutes of the movie I was out!!! I think the heat wore me out!!

0 comments: