Thursday, July 16, 2009

Antiquing for fun...






I was reading through a home magazine on Monday and came across an article about antique shops in Lebanon and Franklin. I knew that I had off on Tuesday antique shopping sounded like it would be fun to do with a few of my girlfriends. I called them up and everyone was down with the plan... the next day we met up at my house and headed out to Lebanon. Our first stop was at a place called Cuz's Antiques, this place was very frightening and not anything that I would consider buying. After we left there we walked to a place called The Bull and Whistle and ate lunch, it was very good! All of the other shops we went in after lunch were neat and had lots of cute stuff. When we left Lebanon we headed back towards Hendersonville to get some ice cream and go to my house to relax before a few of the girls went to go see Harry Potter at the midnight showing... I'm not a Harry Potter fan so I didn't go. :)

0 comments: