Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Hendersonville Fireworks on the 3rd!




The day before the 4th of July, Kyle and I were invited to Michael and Adrians house for a cookout with some of their friends. We gladly accepted the offer and I went over after I got off work to get my pasta salad made. While we were over there we ate, played some corn hole, watched the kids play and just hung out. After we left Kyle and I met up with my family at Drakes Creek Park. We let the kids play on some of the bouncy things they had out there and we bought some cute little toys for them to have. The firework show was so good and I really enjoyed watching it with most of my cousins... they made it so much more entertaining! After we watched the fireworks Kyle and I went to eat ice cream with some friends, when we finally got out of traffic. We had so much fun and I am already looking forward to next year! I think we are going to try and sit by the band and get there in the afternoon, so we can enjoy more of the activities! :)

0 comments: