Saturday, May 2, 2009

Easter Festivities!

**This Easter was wonderful!! We had such a blast with family and friends, its such a blessing being able to spend time with family! On Saturday Kyles family celebrated Easter with lots of activities for the day. We had a egg hunt with everyone and a scavenger hunt for the older "kids", we played corn hole, ate a fabulous lunch and just enjoyed each others company! Later that evening we played pegs and jokers and ate a small dinner, I think we were all pretty full from lunch. I had a great time and look forward to next year! 






**On Sunday my family went to church and had an amazing service! It was a little different this year not having our whole family there, but it made Easter a lot more meaningful to me just knowing that Jesus conquered the grave and that we get to live eternally! :) After service we headed to my uncle and aunts house for lunch and we had some fun Easter activities planned. The kids and adults had so much fun being outside all day... we definitely got our workout in for the day! I'm so blessed to have such an amazing family!! 
















0 comments: