Thursday, May 14, 2009

"My Garden"



This summer I really wanted to start learning how to grow my own food. I still live with my parents and making a nice size garden in their yard was quickly shot down, although they said the thought was nice. Our yard has lots of trees so we would have to put it in the middle of our back yard which wouldn't look good. Until I have my own home with a BIG back yard that has plenty of room for gardening and planting lots of flowers I will have to stick to a deck garden. On my day off this past Tuesday I worked on getting my little garden started.I planted some grape tomato plants, cilantro, and basil. I am so excited to see what comes from it!! :) I also got to take a nice jog around the neighborhood and I worked on some projects. It was nice having a day off and I look forward to my next one! :)

**My moms mothers day present!!

2 comments:

eyes wide open said...

Hello, I am commenting here because I did not find a follow option on your site. I read your profile description, saw that you are in the south and appreciate the family reality that I also value.

I am in ministry so I see into the lives of many people and I find so many people who define themselves by their pasts; successes, failures, and hurts. Far too many of us do not actually believe what the Bible tells us about us. Believe being the key word because with genuine belief, which is an action more than an ascent, is what Jesus was ultimately after- that we believe in God and His Son who sets us free.

I like your site.

Thanks

Elijah

Adrian said...

Love the "garden"! And I must say that your Uppercase Living expressions look GREAT! They both turned out so well!