Sunday, May 31, 2009

The Zoo!





In the summer I usually babysit for a family that has kept me as their sitter for 3 years! I love it so much and wish I could do it as a full time job, but I work else where for most of the week! On Tuesday I kinda mentioned to Beth that I would like to take the kids to the zoo sometime this summer and she was like sure no problem. They had a membership from last year and it was going to be up on that Saturday so she went ahead a renewed it and put me as a caregiver which means I get in free along with the kids!! :) We went this past Thursday and had so much fun!! We walked around and got to see most of all the animals, we rode on the carousal, played in the water, and also played on the playground! It was supposed to rain, but thankfully it held out for us and we had a beautiful day! Next time we go I hope to see the alligators and tigers, pack our lunches and eat out in the big field that they have! We had so much fun and I was ready to go back the next day, but I had to work! Its so fun keeping kids and do all the fun stuff with them... its the life! :)

** Oh yeah... my sister and cousin Hannah came along with me and they had a lot of fun as well! They have already reserved there spots with me for the next time that we go! 
** I didnt upload any pictures of the animals because my camera doesnt take very good pictures from far away... it stinks I know! : P

0 comments: