Monday, May 11, 2009

Lately

Thankfully I made it through this semester of school and as of now I'm out for the summer! I must say that I am very excited and I can focus more on working and getting all my personal wants and goals taken care of. School takes a big chunk of my week out, so I never had time to do anything unless it was at night or on the weekends. I am so glad that the weather is starting to be nice... I cant wait for picnics at the park, swimming, and many outdoor activities! 

This past Sunday was Mothers Day and it was wonderful!! I woke up that morning and made my mom and the rest of the family breakfast, sausage, biscuits, eggs, and of course coffee! While we were eating we gave her gifts and then I suggested that we all say something nice about our lovely mom. To my surprise my brother had some really sweet things to say and I'm sure it made her day! :) At church we had a bigger surprise then anyone would imagine... my uncle, aunt and cousin showed up (they attend another church)!! We were all so happy to see them, it made all of our days much more special knowing that all our family was there to celebrate this special day together! After church we went to my Aunts Stacey's house to grill out.. the food was amazing!! We all just hung out and talked about the next big event that is coming up... Nicks Graduation! 
After we left, Kyle and I went to his Mom G's house to celebrate and we had a feast there! We ate and hung out. Kyle and I brought my sisters little bunny Ella ,so we also played with her for a bit.
Mothers Day was great this year... I think that it is so important to be able to recognize all our mothers! The ones in my life mean so much to me and they are all such wonderful examples that I can follow when I one day become a mother! :)  

0 comments: