Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Kings Island



Last Wednesday my family and Kyle headed out early in the morning to Cincinnati Ohio's theme park Kings Island. It was a blast!! When we got there the first ride we rode was Drop... personally I think this is the scariest ride out of all of them, so we wanted to get it over with first. I think we almost rode every ride, but time got the better and 8:00 came really fast. We left the park around 8:30 and stayed at hotel there in the area. They had a hot tub at the hotel so later after we were all settled and got some food in our tummies we headed down to relax!! I absolutly love hot tubs.. I want one so bad!! :) The next morning we got up bright and early and headed back to TN. We were all SUPER tired when we got back to the house so Kyle and I layed down and took a extremely long nap, afterwards I think we went to his house if i remember correctly. I am looking forward to going back to Kings Island soon, my mom was able to get 6 tickets before we left for 16.99 a piece since the water park was closed so hopefully me and Kyle will be able to take a couple of our friends next time!
The first picture is some of us on the first ride drop... super scary!! The second picture was on the ride called the Beast, my dad and I are the ones in the picture and the the shadows are Kyle and Nick.

1 comments:

Adrian said...

What fun! I haven't been to Kings Island since high school...I remember those rides. I never got up the nerve to get on the "drop" one. You wait...when Cole gets older, that will be the first one he'll want us to ride with him. Oh Boy!