Saturday, June 14, 2008

Having Fun in the Neighborhood! :)




Last night Kyle and I got the privilege to babysit Cole for our first time! When we first got to Michael and Adrian's house Cole automatically knew what was going on so when he saw us he kept saying bye bye... bye bye. ha. I thought it was hilarious that he knew we were staying! They snuck out while we pre occupied Cole by playing with some toys. After they left we all played, read books, and watched a little baby dvd... i forget what the name of it was maybe God Loves Me, but anyways he loved it! After that we tried to feed him some supper, he wasn't super hungry but he ate a little. When he finished we went out side and played on the play set, he loved the swing.... he looked so peaceful! Then we took him for a walk around the neighborhood in his little red car. We came home and gave him a bath, lotioned him up and put on his cute little pjs. Kyle read him some books and then I put him to bed. When he was sleeping Kyle and I cleaned up a little and watched Cheaper by the Dozen. Michael and Adrian came home and i believe they had a fun night, we all watched some funny videos on you tube and then me and kyle came home and chilled out on the couch. Kyle and I had such a fun night and I hope we get to do watch him again! (hint hint ;)!) Although we get to see him fairly often its always fun to have that special one on one time.


~I posted a few pictures, there are tons more then this so maybe i can get a slide show up soon!:)

2 comments:

Adrian said...

I'm so glad that you all had fun. Cole slept great. You wore him out! I see the "hint-hint"...Michael and I will definitely take you up on the offer. We REALLY appreciate you giving us a night out...we had a GREAT time just the two of us :-)

Adrian said...

Ha!! I just noticed that our blog templates are the same. I changed mine the other night and had no idea it was also yours. I guess we both have good taste :-)