Thursday, June 26, 2008

Hip Hip Hooray!!




Well I want to start out by saying that my cousin Dustan went to clinic today for the second time this week and today we got some GOOD news! On Tuesday when he went to the clinic his leukemia cell count was way up and obviously thats not good, they had said that they needed it to go down otherwise his body wouldn't be able to take it much longer. Let me just tell you how good God is.... today when he went his cell count dropped and let I remind you this is without taking chemo or any kinds of meds!! Last night I was told that at church they had a prayer meeting and that they had prayed that his counts would go down and guess what?? He answered our prayers. This is just one of the many things God has planned for him!! I am so excited, joy and happiness is just bubbling out of me right now!! Other then receiving that wonderful news today I have been running around town quit a bit. My sister wanted to set up a lemonade stand today in front of my moms store so I took her to get all her supplies, then I did some stuff for my mom like go to the bank and grab us some lunch. After that I went to the store to get some ingredients, so I can make some Strawberry Bread... if it turns out good I will have to post the recipe! I also tried to get in contact with some people that work at MTSU and that was impossible, so I have been on the internet forever trying to answer all my questions... p.s. NOT WORKING!! Later I plan on making that yummy bread and going to work out with my friend Kelly. We are going to try out the Co-Ed weight training class. Im sure after we leave there we will come back to my place to hang out. *Also as a side note if you need some one to clean your house I could be your gal! You could email me or call, whichever is fine with me! :) If you have some neighbors that is looking for someone let me know! (laurajean20@gmail.com and 519-9840)

~ The picture above is Dustan, I thought I would add a picture so you guys would know who i was talking about! This was taken about a month ago and already he looks tremendously better!! He has his color back and some really cute hair!! :) Oh ya and you can kinda see his shirt it says I BEAT CANCER... we also have red bracelets that daily remind us to pray. Thats the kind of faith that we have to have!!
~The other pic is of my sis. she is wearing the shirt and you can see it a little better.... the number on the shirt is his num. from b- ball and it also has his name on it.

0 comments: