Saturday, June 14, 2008

man oh man





These past two weeks have surprisingly been very busy, I cant complain though its better then having nothing to do at all! Last weekend a few of my girlfriends and I headed down town to the CMA Fest, we all had so much fun and saw so many of our favorite performers! The next day was filled with fun as well... I was finally able to give some attention to my hair! I got it trimmed and highlighted blond... my fav! Then we all went to my cousins birthday and when we left there we went to the drive in to see Kung Fu Panda... it was so cute! I almost forgot I also found out that I got the job at Starbucks!! Its so exciting although im nervous at the same time because I have a feeling its going to be really hard to remember all those drinks!!


This week was Camp meeting at Faith is the Victory at some of Kyle and my friends church. We were only able to go Monday and Thursday, but it was AMAZING!! Such great things are about to happen in our family and I can not wait!! We have been waiting for the manifestation of the miracle that Dustan has already received! We know that he is healed and we believe it with all our hearts. God has already spoken his word and Dustan has been using his faith to step out and walk even though the doctors say things should be diffrent!! I LOVE IT!!!


On Wednesday of this week I was able to spend some time with my grandmother... we had so much fun together!! She took me shopping, to get a pedicure, and then we went out to eat. The next day we woke up and had a cup of coffee and then got to cleaning her house.


My family plus Kyle and my grandparents are alllll going to FLORIDA first thing in the morning!! We are all so excited to be able to do some relaxing on the beach! Kyle and I are spending the night with my grandparents tonight and man is it going to be fun!!


I will put some pics up when we get back from FL.




0 comments: