Wednesday, June 25, 2008

My FAVORITE time of the year... FLORIDA!!!










Ok so as most people know my family, which consits of me, mom, dad, nick, and mattie, plus Kyle all went to Florida!! We had a special treat this year because my grandparents(my moms parents) was able to come with us. We all had so much fun together! I am just going to run through the days that we were there.






~Saturday night Kyle and I went to spend the night with my grandparents so we could get up and ride with them the next morning. When we got there we ate and watched a movie. Later my grandparents went to bed, Kyle and I tried that and slept for about a hour and then we both woke up and couldnt go back to sleep!! We found a movie to watch and stayed up until about 3:30. I fell asleep and as soon as I shut my eyes it was time to get up again.... We all got up at 4 drank some coffee and headed to waffle house to meet my parents.






~Sunday we were on the rode until about 12:30-1:00 and then we hit FL. air!! We unpacked all our stuff and grabbed some chairs then headed down to the beach. When we got back to the house we took showers and went to eat at a place called Red Bar, it is my families favorite place to go. The atmosphere is neat and the food is amazing!! After we left there the women went shopping at Walmart to get some food for the week... lets just say by the time we got back we were ready to go to bed!






~Monday we woke up, ate breakfast, put on our swimsuits and then went down to the beach.... our cars we packed full of stuff to carry! The beach was like 2 min. away... i mean walking distance, but with all that stuff we defiantly did not want to walk. haha. We stayed there for the majority of the day and then came back got some showers and then went to eat at a pizza place that was really good! After we left there we went to the big huge mall in Destin, we didnt stay there long, but long enough to have some fun! I almost forgot but I do believe on this day the boys... Nick, Kyle, and my grandfather went Parasaling. That night I think we had some virgin margaritas and chilled out.






~Tuesday Kyle and I went down to the beach and everyone else went shopping and site seeing. I would much rather spend my days on the beach and my nights out and about, but thats just me. We has tons of fun down by the beach by ourselves it was very refreshing to be able to talk about some things and just relax with no one around! :) I LOVE HIM!! Later that day we got really hungry and hot bc Kyle forgot the umbrella so we called my mom to come get us and then we allll went to the pool and played some volleyball and my sis and I had some relay races in the pool with some diving sticks... it was fun and tons of exercise!! When we were finished there we went to the house and got a shower. That morning while my mom and I were running we found this gazebo thing, so that night we went there to take a few pics and then went to Outback to eat and then went to Baytown to watch fireworks and they were having family night too so there was tons of stuff to do.






~ Wednesday... other known as our last day! :( We all went to the beach and spent all day down there and then came back took some showers and then went to take some pics on the beach. Kyle and I had our date night and went to Rosemary Beach! We had so much fun! When we got there we stoped on the side of the rode and took some pics and then we found a place to eat. It was very nice and romantic!! Afterwards we drove around and just spent time with each other. We came home and then cleaned so the next morning we could get up and go.

~ Here is a pic. from Rosemary Beach!




All in all we had a extremely good time, but we needed a lot more time. Unfortunately we had to leave earlier then usual bc of my moms store, she doesnt like to leave it for long periods of time.



Let me just say every morning we all had a very good breakfast!! My grandparents ROCK they made sure our tummies were full for the beach! :)

*I have tons more picutures I would love to share, so I put some up on flickr and on facebook and soon to be on myspace! I hope you enjoy! :)





0 comments: