Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Its about time....

Well as you can see I have been avoiding getting on here to write a new blog. The reason for my avoidance is because I would have to face the fact of telling people that my cousin that I wrote about in the previous blog has gone to see my Jesus. I am terribly sad, its a feeling that NO words can explain. I appreciate everyone who has been so sweet to my family and I! Without yalls support and God carrying me through each day im not sure how I could go on with a smile on my face. Dustan has taught my family so much and our lives will FOREVER be changed. There will be NO going back to my old self.
The week of the fourth was extremely weird, but fun I guess you can say. On the 3rd I think I cleaned all day and then Kyle and I went to eat with my aunt, uncle and their kidos and then we walked to the park and watched the fireworks with more of my family and a group of my friends. Afterwards we walked to baskin robins and then went to my friend Maritzas house.... she got PROPOSED to that night!! :) We are all so happy!!
On the 4th my friend and I went to lay out then I went to Kyles house and hung out there. We ate and played a game of sorry, we also watched a home video from a looooong time ago and it was hilarious!!!
On the 5th I layed out again with some friends and then Kyle and I went walking around the new mall in Hendersonville, we got some Starbucks in the barnes and noble and we read some photography and wedding magazines.
Since then there has been church, babysitting, and cleaning!! Not much really.... hahaha.....
Tomorrow Kyle and I are going out to eat with some friends and then who knows what... maybe we will walk around the park or something?? On Friday night I believe we are going to Mike and Adrains house which will be fun!! We went over there last Staturday and had a blast we played some games and made each other feel like some big dummies.... it was GREAT! :) This Saturday I think we are going to Andrew and Ashleys new house, they are getting married this year and they just bought a house!! Everyone is getting married, buying houses, having babies and I am so excited for them!! :)
I have no new pictures.... sorry but I havent really felt like taking any....
Will update soon! :)

0 comments: