Monday, July 21, 2008

Long Weekend Review!

This past Thursday Kyle came over in the afternoon and we went to work out. He usually hits the weight room and I head for the treadmill to run. After I get finished doing my thing I go meet up with him and work out my arms and legs!! The problem that occurred while we were there on Thursday was that when I was running I started to get a little dizzy, I was like what the heck is wrong with me, not thinking I bumped up my speed I continued to push myself... that wasn't a good idea. I slowed down to cool off and then it hit me that the reason why I was getting so light headed was because I had barley even eaten anything that day!! When we left there we went to the peoples house that I am watching and watered the flowers, fed the fish, and then got the mail. Afterwards we headed to his house to make some dinner and just chill out. We sat out on his back porch and read and then ate our dinner. That night we just relaxed and watched some of his favorite shows... :( ! On Friday I just stayed around the house with my sister and cleaned and got some things together for school. Around 4:30 Mattie and I went to moms store and kidnapped her and left my dad at the store. We wanted to go eat at our favorite little place in Hendersonville, Salsaritas and ate, then we went to the mall to get Madeline these little strips for her hair that she can clip in.. one is bright pink and the other is a bright blue!! We then went to Target to pick up some things for 2 of my cousins birthdays. By this time it was like 9:00 and mom had to get me to the movie theater, because the movie started at 9:50 and Kyle wanted me to be there a little early. I got to the theater and Kyle was there waiting on me with a few of his friends. We all went to see the batman movie.. it was great, I love batman movies!! Saturday afternoon Kyle and I went to his Granddaddys birthday party and we had a lot of fun! We grilled out, played some games, and then ate some yummy cake! :) Afterwards we went to Kyles and watched a movie with his cousin and girlfriend. Sunday we of course went to church and it was awesome! When we left there we went to Kyles and he helped his dad put together some furniture for the back porch and I helped Connie get lunch together. We had kabobs and they were delicious, I think the heat knocked us all out because we passed out and took about a hour nap. When Kyle and I got up we went to a friends house to have dinner and to discuss prices for her wedding book and things like that.
Today I have a busy day of cleaning! Tonight mom and I may take my grandmother out to eat and go see Mama Mia! I am so excited I have been wanting to see this movie! :)

0 comments: