Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Joys of Babysittng!! :)


Yesterday was my first day to babysit this summer! We had so much fun! When I first got to thier house they were starving for breakfast so I made them some bagels with cream cheese and Strawberries! While they were eating breakfast I started making thier lunch for the park. We later went to the park and fed the ducks and then played on the playground, about 2 hours later we went home and I put Jack down for a nap and Emily and I watched Mr. Rogers, Reading Rainbow and a few more shows. Jack took a great nap and when he woke up we went out to play outside and blow some bubbles!!! We had a blast, tomorrow I will have these little guys again and I can not wait they are so much fun!!

Today I am trying to get things lined up for next semester, I believe that I may be changing my major and getting things all switched over and figuring out how long it will take me to get through with school is giving me a headache!! I am ready to get out of the house and have some fun, until then I will be cleaning and getting ready for tonight.

0 comments: