Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Fun Fun!!



Yesterday was a GREAT day I got up and opened my moms shop (Hendersonville Produce), when she got there we got to talking about my job that I currently had and she got to asking me when I was going to give my two weeks.... I was like well today would be the perfect day!! So I left from there and went to material things, I sat down and talked with the manager. By the end of the conversation I had quit my job, haha I know that this may sound bad that im so excited about it, but mulitple things have been leading up to this point. Over all it was a great place and I learned alot, made new friends, ect, but it was time for me to move on. After I left there, went back to moms store picked up a few things and then went and ran some arrons. I got the invite to go to the park with Adrian and Cole to have some lunch and just hang out at the park it was Tons of Fun and it was nice to catch up with Adrian. Later I went to Lifeway to look around and then came back to the store to close up! That night I went to Kyles to eat and hang out with his family. Yesterday was lots of fun, I really enjoy staying busy with fun things, man this summer is going to be great!!
Today was much slower.... and somewhat boring. I was by myself for the majority of the day, just reading my favorite books, Keren Kingsbury!! I am almost finished with the last book in the "R" series. Tomorrow I am going Strawberry Picking with Adrians Mops group along with Connie and Cole and im super excited!! It will be fun and im sure i will post up some pics! :)

0 comments: