Monday, June 22, 2009

Madelines Dance Recital!









My little sister Madeline had her first Dance recital last Wednesday at TPAC!! She is involved at a dance studio here in Hendersonville called Smart Steps and she loves it!! This year she signed up to be in Musical Theater dance and next time she wants to sign up for hip hop and hopefully some type of ballet... she has the perfect body for it and her moves are so graceful and smooth! When Kyle and I got there I gave her the flowers I had gotten for her and dad said that it was the first smile he had seen all night from her... she was so nervous!! There were 15 acts before Madeline's group went and we were all very surprised at how good all these kids were! They all did such a great job and I cant imagine how good of dancers they will be when they get a little older! When it was Madeline's turn to go she was a nervous wreck ,but she shook her nerves and got on that huge stage!!! She did so good... I was a very proud sister!!! After her performance was over i realized that I had been so tensed up... I think I was holding my breath the whole time!! She is growing into such a beautiful young lady and I am so proud of her and everything that she does!! :) I always call her my little angel sent from above... I have no clue what I would do without her!!!

1 comments:

Adrian said...

Madeline looked so pretty! And what a sweet sister you were to think of getting flowers. She is lucky to have you!