Friday, June 12, 2009

Lake Day!








Last week the children that I keep were out of town which meant my Tuesday and Thursday were open for anything I wanted to do!!! I took advantage of that and had a girls day on Tuesday and part of the day on Thursday. On Monday night we watched the bachlorette which is a every Monday night thing and afterwards we headed to my friends Kelly's house to spend the night! Tuesday morning we woke up with the water and sun on our mind! After breakfast and a very delicious cup of coffee we went outside to soak up those rays!! Later that day we were able to Jet Ski and go tubing! We finished our girls day up by making dinner and eating outside! It has taken me a while to get the pictures from my friend, hence the late blog,...and she still hasn't given them all to me but Ill share what I do have! :) I left my camera battery at work on the charger.... I was so lost without it!!

0 comments: