Monday, June 22, 2009

Fathers Day!

I love my dad and mom!! :)




**Showing Cole how to catch the ball!




Yesterday morning I woke up extra early to make my dad some breakfast, it was supposed to be a surprise but he was already downstairs sleeping on the couch!! He has been sick lately and he didn't want to wake mom up ,so he went downstairs to watch some television. I made biscuits, bacon and eggs it was very yummy and a great way to start a Sunday morning!! I love being able to sit down with the family and eat together... we usually eat dinner together, but we are rarely all at the house the same time in the mornings. We gave dad our gifts which was a card with some money in it from Nick, Kyle, and I... my sister says we always leave her out, lol! My sister gave dad a super sweet card and $1.00 from a lemonade stand that she just had. My mom took dad shopping for some new clothes which are much needed!!
After church we went to my grandparents for lunch, some of my family were out of town but we still had fun! My grandfather got a new garmen since he is always on the rode! After we left there we went to Kyles house to spend time with his dad. We ate a great dinner and then went outside to play cornhole. Kyle and I got his dad a pocket knife and some extra cash... we also gave Michael and picture from the other night at the park and a little frame. Later that night Kyles parents, Kyle and I watched Twilight... their first time and my third... lol! :) We had a great day celebrating the many dads I have in my life!!

1 comments:

Adrian said...

Cute pics! We enjoyed our time with you guys.
Thanks in advance for watching Cole tomorrow...he's so excited!
Maybe in the next few weeks, we can go out just the four of us and find a sitter for Cole...maybe go to a movie or something :)