Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Australian Visitor...









My friend Amanda went to Australia to student teach her last semester of school and while she was there she found herself a man!! Luckily we were finally able to meet him this past week and I must say he has my approval! :) On Wednesday night Kyle and I met up with them and another couple at Cock of the Walk. We wanted to take him there because of the wide variety of country food!! He seemed to really like everything which is GREAT!! After we left there we gave him a quick tour of Opryland, our trip was cut short because we needed to be at our movie. What he saw of Opryland he did like and I'm sure they will go back for a date later on! We went to go see Transformers for the second time with them just so we could see how Matt like American theaters!
Later that week was two of my friends wedding!!! Justin and Maritza are so great for each other and I am so so happy for them! Friday night was Rehearsal and rehearsal dinner at a steak house in Lebanon and Saturday was the wedding! We all stayed the night at Cedarvine Manor on Friday and woke up on Saturday to breakfast. We got our hair and makeup done and stayed really relaxed all day, right up until it was our turn to walk down the aisle... I was so nervous! The wedding was beautiful and I cant wait to see pictures!!! They stayed at Opryland Hotel for two nights and yesterday they headed to Maui Hawaii for ten days.... they are going to have so much fun!!

0 comments: