Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Babysitting Sweet Kids!




Tuesday I kept my regular kiddos and it was so hot outside!! Instead of going to the pool we stayed home and set up some water activities outside. I put the slip and slide out and let them have free reign over the hose pipe! They are all so creative... they pretended to be at a water park and set up mini rides. It was fun watching them use their imagination!! :)
That night Kyle, Mattie, and I babysat for Michael and Adrian. We played outside until our dinner arrived and had so much fun! Madeline was there and she had just as much fun as he did... as a matter of fact before we went outside she disappeared for a while and it wasn't until I heard the train did I know where she was, lol! :) We ate some pizza and made some pretty pictures for Mike and Adrian, we thought it would be a nice anniversary gift. I must say I cant wait till one day Kyle and I have our own family and get to share all these little moments together!

1 comments:

Adrian said...

I love all the pictures. Cole had a great time and we loved our paint surprises :) Thanks again!