Monday, April 6, 2009

Spring Break






A couple of weeks ago I was on SPRING BREAK!! I had so much fun just working, hanging out with friends, family, and basically anything I wanted to without worrying about school!! I love when I get a good break like that... if I had it my way I would be out of school and doing something I love instead of doing something that is expected of me.
My friend Kelly was on Spring Break as well... we went and had lunch at a neat little cafe in Gallatin called The Chocolate Covered Strawberry, it was so yummy!! :) While we were there it decided to snow... I wish we could have gotten some pictures of it, but it stopped right before we left! We also had a few girls night that week... we even got to hop in her steam shower! It was AMAZING, later that night we watched a couple of chick flicks then headed to bed!
** Right before we got in the steam shower! :) Look at that cool rock wall!!

I had an amazing break and im already due for one again!! Its getting close to Summer though!!

1 comments:

TitansFan said...

Sounds like everyone in the world enjoys time off. I always enjoy the days off and holidays. I have a Steam Shower that has a TV and radio. I can't imagine life without it now that it is in the routine. I've never slept so well in my life. Dang, back to work. Monday