Monday, April 6, 2009

Newport Wedding!


Kyle and I were fortunate enough to be able to shoot a wedding in Newport, right outside of Gatlinburg! We left on Friday morning and got there that afternoon.... the trip on the way there and back went by SO FAST; Kyle and I had such a great time talking away about who knows what.. lol! We arrived before the bride and groom so we got a feel of the land and got some pretty cool ideas of what we were going to do the next day.




** Pictures of the beautiful staircase, back of the house, and of our scenery!!

This place was AMAZING!! We had a wonderful time getting to know both of thier families... they were very easy to work for and the photographs that Kyle took have turned out fabulous!! Im sure he will update his blog soon! :)
I enjoy being able to go with Kyle and help him whenever I can!

1 comments:

Kyle Gregory said...

I am glad you get to help me on all of my shoots! You really help me out ALOT!