Monday, April 6, 2009

Finally...






I'm all caught up with my blogging!! :) This past week went by pretty fast... Kyle and I went to my Aunts salon to take pictures for their website. All the girls looked amazing, which I guess is expected since they work in a salon, lol!! What I thought was interesting was that they were all so pretty, but not one of them thought it after they saw their picture... sad huh?!
On Thursday night Michael and Adrian had us over to eat and play some games. She made an very delicious super and I made a cake for dessert! We had fun hanging out over there... Cole is always so much fun to watch, you never know what he will do next! :)
Friday night we all went to Chiefs Market to eat dinner and afterwards we went to watch Cole ride the train... he was so cute!! He wanted to see the Easter Bunny as well ,but after the train ride he decided to take a break.. :( Looks like Uncle Kyle will have to dress up like a bunny on Saturday for our Easter Get together! ;)
Saturday I stayed home all day SICK... I am so over being sick!! Im ready to feel good again and able to enjoy myself. Sunday I even missed church which was crazy ,bc I havent missed in forever!! I made it for Sunday night though... my sister had her Easter Program and she did sooo Good in it! :)

** Check out the other blogs below as well... I had a lot of catching up to do!

2 comments:

Adrian said...

Loved reading all of your blog posts. Also glad to hear that you're feeling better...being sick is the pits! We're excited to see you on Saturday if not before!

Laura said...

Yeah I know Im excited too!! Thank You for reading!! :)