Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Weekend....





Last week was a blah week... I had a test in every class that I am taking and it was very frustrating, so by the time the weekend came I was ready to chill out with Kyle. Friday I was at work and got the great idea to have a PJ party... ha except Kyle re framed from calling it that lol! He came to get me and then we went to his house to order pizza and watch swing vote. Some of Kyles parents friends came over to watch the movie and they brought dessert! The movie was alright... not my favorite to say the least. After the movie, we sat around drinking coffee and just catching up. On Saturday I stayed at home all day and re- decorated my room!! I am super excited about that! Around 3 Kyle headed to my house and we went over our lesson for Sunday and then ate dinner which I made...pork chops, mashed potatoes,broccoli and cheese sauce to go on top. After that we played cards with my parents and then watched some t.v. Sunday was good..we went to church and our Sunday school lesson went really good,the preaching was amazing too!! Some of the kids really joined in on the conversation which is always nice! After that we headed to my grannys house and ate lunch over there... we just hung out all day! Then we went back to church and after service we made our weekly trip... DQ! My grandparents, brother, sister, and Kyle were the ones who came this week. When we were leaving Kyle wanted to go to Walmart so he could get me a webcam! I was very excited bc, I have skype but not everything else to be able to use it! He got me this nice camera and as soon as we got home we put it to use!!
He will be heading to Texas next week on business and we are not used to being apart at all, so thank goodness we got this!! I also have a best friend over in Australia who I can talk too!! We have actually been using it while he is here... its nice to be able to see the person when you are talking. This week has been amazing! I have been talking about maybe getting a extra job ,because my job that I have now is not giving me enough hours... thankfully All About Art Gallery was looking for someone to come and help!! Kyle told them that I may be interested and they called on Monday, asked if I could come in, and I started that day! I feel very blessed that I was able to get a job with good pay and lots more hours without even looking!! :)

*** The pictures above are from the new webcam!! :)

0 comments: