Friday, February 6, 2009

Friday's Agenda


This morning I got up and went to my first aid class... we had a test today and instead of leaving after the test we had to stay and watch a video, luckily we still managed to get out early! When I got home I jumped in the shower and then made some breakfast... which was eggs and organic Starbucks coffee!! Next I am going to rearrange my room...yesterday I bought some new pictures and some other things to change the theme. As of right now my room could have 2 different color schemes it depends on the bedspread. Forever I have had the red and tan colors and I thought it would be a nice change if I got rid of that and put light blue and some green, cream and tan colors in. I am going for the relaxing cottage feel; I love those colors they feel very fresh and soothing!
Later today I am going to run and try to pick up some things I need at the store so that I can finish up my recipe for the Amish bread that I am making and I need to go and exchange some shirts, pick up some things for the youth group and that should be about it.
Tonight Adrian asked me to go to her church for a women conference they are having... The name of the conference is called Reality Check which sounds amazing!! Everyone needs one of those and I'm excited to be able to go!
* The picture above is from last night... we had just got finished watching a movie and were about to start watching LOST... we had to tape it from the other night.

0 comments: