Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentines Day with My Love!! :)





Kyle and I got up and went to eat Cracker Barrel on Saturday morning and then headed to go horse back riding....my suprise to Kyle!! He did a great job and I cant wait to go again!! Then we came back to my house and I made French Bread Pizzas and we relaxed and took a good nap. Later we got up and I jumped in the shower while he went to get my surprise ready. He came back over to pick me up, when we got in the car he blind folded me and then took me to our destination. When we finally got to his house and I was able to take the blind fold off he had a nice fire going and the table lit with candles! He made steak,baked potatoes, corn on the cob, and texas toast! It was very Yummy!! He also got me a dozen roses and a bag of snickers! Later that night we watched Fireproof and drank some coffee!

This was definitely the best Valentines Day we have ever had together!! We made many special memories and laughed all day long!! :) Going to the women's retreat and watching Fireproof really has taught me a lot about relationships and how to treat your special someone... I can tell just in the past month how much closer Kyle and I have gotten and how much differently we are treating eachother ,knowing that the time is getting closer to when we are able to call eachother husband and wife!!! :) :)

0 comments: