Friday, January 28, 2011

Valentines Wreath!

First you cut felt peices into squares

Next you cut the felt into a swirl so it will look like a rose.

Roll up the felt like roses- this and the cutting takes the LONGEST!


Hot glue roses on to a foam wreath. (I painted mine white in case the flowers have a gap.)

While looking through some of my favorite blogs I found a super cute craft to work on for the up coming holiday, Valentines Day! This project is extremly time consuming, but the pay off will be so cute! I already LOVE it and its not even finished.. may even make one for everyday use.
**I will post pictures of the finished product! :)

2 comments:

Adrian said...

So cute! The roses are time consuming, but they look so good! I got a few things for some Valentine crafts today as well. Blog posts to come!

Connie said...

This is going to be so cute! Can't wait to see the finished product. You and Adrian are so crafty!!