Saturday, January 15, 2011

Saturday Fun


When we pulled up I saw the girls cutting up all the veggies... love seeing the kids take part in the kitchen. :)

I love my grandfathers positive attitude! He is in so much pain, but when we all come around he perks up... love him so much!




This morning Kyle and I met with my Uncle Tony to do some house hunting. We drove all over Hendersonville and Gallatin searching for the perfect home to begin our family in. So far nothing has sparked our curiosity to the point of wanting to put a contract on anything. When we got home Kyle looked up some more houses and drove by to look and make sure we would be interested in looking before we set anything up. Hopefully when we go look all together we will like something. Our move out date is March 11, 2011 so we need to find a house before then or we will be "homeless". I have faith that God will provide for us and that we will have the desires of our heart. :)

Tonight we went over to my Granny and Da's house to spend time with family before my grandfather goes in for surgery on Monday. My mom was inspired, as was I by some of the recipes our California family made us. Our meal was a variety of food- veggies, roast, homemade mac and cheese, guacamole, tortillas,and salsa. It was so good and had fresh ingredients. Later tonight the girls made us some sugar cookies and some yummy icing. Tomorrow my grandad has to go on a clear liquid diet for his surgery on Monday so I looked up some things that my granny can give him without bending the rules. We all pray everthing goes smoothly and that the Lord will have total control over this situation.

1 comments:

Adrian said...

YUM!! That meal looks delicious! Homemade mac-n-cheese. . . such a favorite of mine :)
Sorry that y'all didn't find 'the' house today - it's out there. . . I know the Lord will reveal it at the perfect time!
Praying for Da over these next few days. . . keep us updated!