Friday, January 14, 2011

Dinner Dates


If you look closely you can see Cole's chap stick mustache!





Last night we had Adrian, Michael, Cole, and Connie over for dinner. Since we were gone for a week and not able to see anyone a dinner date was a must! On Thursday night one of Cole's favorite shows comes on, Wipeout. Last week when we were gone they had a Wipeout party to kick off the new season so I new they would all enjoy watching it over at our place after we ate. I prepared one of our favorite dishes, Jambalaya... its so good on a cold night! I let Cole use my camera so he took almost all the pictures for this post. :) After watching our show we browsed the web for houses, Kyle and I are in the process of buying, and we ended up finding a few we liked.

Tonight Kyle and I are having a total chill out night. I know Kyle is wore out from going back to work and I am not feeling great so I thought it would be fun to rent a movie and stay in. I made us veggie pizza, in the past when we stay home I make Kyle's favorite but this just sounded so good! :) I am so thankful to have a wonderful husband that enjoys our nights in as much as I do!!

1 comments:

Adrian said...

Veggie pizza sounds soooo good. I may have to make one soon!
Thanks again for hosting us. . . it was great to see you! Happy house hunting tomorrow!