Friday, January 31, 2014

Date Night

Since having our baby girl Kyle and I have not been on many dates simply because I nurse and Charlotte will not take a bottle. She is almost 1 and is able to go longer between feedings and is starting to like solid food, AMEN! I see a lot more date nights in our future! We dropped her off at my parents house and headed to Pinewood Social for a lovely evening. :)


Kyle is in a group at church called Davids Men and this month they are talking about marriage. The night before our date he gave me two lists one was ways to love me and the other was ways he offends me. I looked through the lists and circled the ones that pertained to me and brought them. He had a list of questions for me to answer and we went over everything at dinner. I have to be honest it was actually kinda hard telling him what offends me, I felt so mean! It was a great exercise for us and we are actually on the same page about everything we discussed. When it came time to pay our waiter asked if our meals were all on one check... I told Kyle it must of looked like he was interviewing me. ;)



My meal was delicious! Pot Roast, carrots, onions, and turnips. 


We HAD to get dessert and Crema coffee!

On our way to the car. :) 

When we got back we heard all about Charlottes night, she did so well and only cried once because she bumped her head. Between Mom, Dad, Madeline, Nick, and Lindsey she was very entertained and exhausted... she fell asleep on the way home. I am so happy that everything went so well and Kyle and I were able to have some time to ourselves. :) THANK YOU family for loving our girl so well!!



0 comments: