Saturday, January 25, 2014

Quality Time

Both of my grandmothers have birthdays on the same week so we have been spending some time with these sweet ladies... after all that is what they wanted as their gift! :)

My granny got some sweet lovin' from Charlotte!
 After spending some time at Granny's house we took her shopping at Target and Costco. Charlotte slept the whole time we were at Target so Granny and I were able to walk down each aisle and get a good look at EVERYTHING! It's been a long time since I've spent that much time in one store.... so fun! We love our Granny and are blessed to have her another year. These two women mean so much to me and I love that Charlotte is getting to  know each one. They are crazy about my girl and I can't help but eat it up. It's wild to think this is what they used to do with me... so blessed to still have both of them in my life. :)
Love that look she is giving. If Granny's phone wouldn't have rang then I do believe she would have been the first person to ever rock Charlotte to sleep besides me. 

Charlotte got crafty this week and hand made each grandmother a card. She actually really enjoyed me putting paint on her hands. :) 
Every time we spend time with Mawmaw she asks when she can babysit Charlotte and I love that she wants to get to have that special time with her. One day, hopefully soon, she will be ready to stay with family other then mama and daddy. :)
We brought Mawmaw a hot chocolate. 

We had a fun day spending some good quality time, talking, and catching up. 

0 comments: