Monday, February 24, 2014

Charlotte turns ONE!

Well sweet girl we made it to your first birthday! I can not believe how fast this year has gone by.... it seems like yesterday we were bringing you home. You have changed our lives for the better and I can not imagine life any different.



You have the sweetest personality and are a joy to be around. One of my favorite things about you is that you LOVE to laugh and be silly which makes me laugh. :) I know the Lord has big things for your future and I love watching it all unfold before my eyes. 


It took me a while to figure out the theme of your first party and finally came up with "Oh the places she'll go". I thought it would be a fun idea to do this as your first party and then do the same theme at your graduation party one day. The theme also went so well with how your first year went, you are a little traveler and go with the flow. We love taking you new places!










 I made you a Paleo smash cake using coconut flour and the icing was real cream that we whipped. I thought you would enjoy getting to eat cake since you have never had bread or anything but you wouldn't even touch it.
You did not want to touch your cake so I helped you out a bit.

And you obviously did not like it! 


So many of your friends and families came out to celebrate you! 



It was so sweet watching you open gifts!


Mommy and Daddy love you more then you will ever know!



Your party was a huge success, I am so thankful for all the family and friends that love and invest in your life. You are blessed my dear.... LOVE YOU!
Sleepy girl!

0 comments: