Tuesday, February 21, 2012

FUN!

Last Thursday Kyle and I were able to keep our nephews over night. We went outside for a bit before dinner, we played, and watched Wipeout! In preparation to be woken up during the night I headed to bed early, come to find out it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be (I do realize it was only ONE night though). I tend to be super serious about my sleep and we always joke that I am going to be a zombie when our time for kids come. On Friday, I took Cole with me to work, he and Aleah like to play together so it worked out perfectly! Our favorite part of the day was playing outside, we played soccer, kickball, red light green light, freeze tag, golf, and made grass cakes! I love all these precious kiddos and enjoy my time with them! :)


Cute Cade! Enjoying the nice weather on Thursday night!

Cole making a rainbow!

Little Artists!

Reese coloring with markers for the 1st time!

While playing hide-n-seek the kids found a nest! 

0 comments: