Thursday, February 16, 2012

LOVE Day!


This Valentines Day was spent taking care of two little girls that were high on sugar! We had a fun day playing, visiting our favorite store (Hendersonville Produce), we made a card for their parents, and ate some cute Valentine treats! Although I enjoy my time with the girls, I was anxious to get home to see what my surprise was! I walk through the door and see a Predators shirt on the table, my guess was right, we were going to my very first Preds game! After eating at one of my favorite places, SATCO, we made our way to the Bridgestone Arena. Watching the game was super fun, glad I was able to experience this with Kyle!



Our Valentine decorated home! Thank you Kyle for the beautiful roses.... flowers are my FAVORITE! 

Kyle's present was a 5 in 1 reflector, and he also got small gifts each day counting down to Valentines.... hence the Pop Rocks. :) Kyle returned the favor with sweet notes every day, I think that was my favorite gift. 

Thank you Kyle for such a nice evening... you planned a awesome night! :) 

Yes, I am really drinking coffee at the game! 


Everyone cheering... the game was so close towards the end!

Fun day at Hendersonville Produce, the girls LOVE it here!

0 comments: