Friday, February 3, 2012

Life Lately..


Life lately has been very chill....January has been a breath of fresh air, a time of relaxation and reflection. Birthday parties, beautiful days, lots of cooking and baking, craft making, organizing, taking L-O-N-G peaceful walks, and surprises(and NO I'm not preggo!) has graced us this month!

Love this lady right here! 

Happy Birthday! 

The waiter did not get her good enough so I had to! 


Aleah turns 4.... can you tell who her favorite princess is??

You guessed it... Ariel! 

Little Reese trying to be grown sitting in Aleah's princess chair!


Playing with the neighbors is one of our favorite things! 

Homemade granola bars for when I feel like snacking!

I had Reese all to myself, we enjoyed a walk around the neighborhood! 

When I got home, Kyle and I took our two girls on a walk! 



0 comments: