Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Life...


Here are a few things we have been up to the past few weeks! We have been enjoying the beautiful weather, I am officially ready for Spring!!!

Skate Night! Some friends of ours are in the process of adopting and as a fundraiser had a skate night. Kyle and I have not been skating in forever and was a lot of fun! It was also fun to help our nephew Cole skate around the rink for his 1st time! 

One Friday I got off work early, instead of going home, Kyle and I went out to get coffee at Govan's! We continued our night by going to Glenbrook and eating out for dinner! LOVE spontaneousness afternoons like these! :) 

We have been blessed with BEAUTIFUL Spring-like days! The girls and I have been taking advantage and getting outside every chance we get!  

The girls and I took our first trip to the park last Monday! 

The girls expressions while feeding the ducks were priceless!

We met Cole and Cade at the park. Kyle was also able to stop by for lunch and to hang out.... such a FUN day! 

One evening the weather was perfect for a fire. Kyle worked on getting it started and I brewed some coffee for a quiet night at home. :) 

0 comments: