Friday, January 13, 2012

Snow Day!

Well, our first snow day has arrived! It didn't bring us very much to play in but we made do with what we had! My sister came over to spend the day with us since she was out of school, it was a nice surprise to me and the girls! Due to my concern of the girls getting cold they were barley able to move... Reese and Aleah both had on 2 pair of pants, 2 pair of socks, a long sleeve shirt and 2 jackets on, a scarf, a hat, and gloves! Reese was able to play for a little bit, but I took her inside when her cheeks started getting rosy. Aleah and Madeline on the other hand stayed outside for a while playing. When they came back in I had their lunch ready and on the table, they had built up quite an appetite! We had a super fun snow day.... crossing our fingers for many more! :)
Before I left the house this morning I had to get Maple's picture of her first snow while being in our home! :)


Madeline spinning Aleah around.

Bless her heart! She wanted to go play so bad!




Love these sweet girls!

0 comments: