Wednesday, January 11, 2012

New Years Eve!

New Years Eve Day was so beautiful! We woke up to the sun shining and a free day to do anything our hearts desired! I made some cinnamon rolls for breakfast, which is very rare in this house, but every so often is okay. We took our time getting dressed then decided to go on a bike ride, something we hardly get to do since the Fall. Kyle took me on quite an adventure everything from, going down big hills to trying to get me to cross Nashville Pike! When we made it home I was so sore.... taking a rest was on the agenda next!

Later that evening Kyle and I got all dressed up to go out to dinner at Carrabbas. They sat us in our own little nook in the corner, a romantic evening indeed! After dinner we headed to my friend Kelly's house to ring in the new year! We had a awesome night hanging out with everyone, dancing, and watching the guitar drop!

At Carrabbas!


The whole gang!

CHCA girls... although we are missing 2.

I honestly can not believe last year is a thing of the past and a new year is already underway.

0 comments: