Sunday, August 28, 2011

White Water Rafting

Last weekend my parents invited us to go White Water Rafting along with their Crossfit group. Thankfully we got a great guide, he made our experience so much fun! I would say my favorite part of the Ocoee was when we got to jump out of our rafts and float down the river. Last year the water was way to cold to get in, although Madeline and Kyle still did! After we rode the bus back to the OAR we took quick showers and headed to Chattanooga for dinner and ice cream!:) (I was the only one out of the group that was a good girl and got coffee instead!) Kyle and I got home pretty late, but we had a great time... looking forward to next year!


My Mom, Sister, and I eating a quick picnic lunch before it was our turn!


The Boys!


We were having some FUN!! :)

0 comments: