Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Bowling Green

Every year since we were little my grandparents like to take us on a weekend getaway in the summer. For the past three years we have not gone due to my cousins passing and busy schedules. We have been going to Bowling Green, Ky. for years, but one of my favorite memories is way back when it was just Dustan, Nick, Dylan and myself. It was just us four cousins and my grandparents took us to Gatlinburg, we enjoyed swimming, playing in the creek, The Dixie Stampede, and of course, lots of laughter. My grandmother told me that even at such a young age I was always trying to keep our hotel room clean and watch out for the 3 boys. :) This year, three of our cousins were not able to come but we still had a blast reminiscing about old trips and also making new memories.

I cherish each and every moment I get to spend with my grandparents, especially intimate ones like these. We truly have so much fun together as a family despite our different ages and our busy schedules. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family, its not perfect, but it's mine.

Driving to Dinner...

Swimming.....

AND Shopping.... the three things we like to do on our trips!

0 comments: