Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Birthday Boy

My Dads birthday was July 23rd and he turned the big 46! We celebrated by going out to one of his favorite restaurants J. Alexanders. The boys, well actually and my sister had steaks, their favorite! We had a nice evening catching up and talking about my mom and dads plans for their romantic getaway. Saturday, after the Farmers Market they enjoyed a nice weekend in Franklin at a Bed and Breakfast. I am so glad they got to go and do something together without us kiddos and without any distractions. One of our rules that my Dad gave us before they left was NO calling or texting Mom. :)

Really there are not enough words to express how much I love and adore my Dad. He is the best father and husband anyone can ask for. My parents, unlike many other parents really enjoy their time with their kids and have made us their hobby. My Dad has shown us so many things without meaning to. I can speak for my brother and sister when I say this, but we look up to you and appreciate everything you and Mom have sacrificed to give us the best years of our lives! I love you so much! :)

My Dad's Birthday!


Don't they look great!?!

0 comments: