Thursday, July 7, 2011

Summer Vacation!

Every year since I was a little bean my parents would take us on a summer vacation, most of the time we went to Destin or Seaside. My Aunt introduced us to this quaint little town right outside of Destin and ever since we have all been hooked. When Kyle and I started dating we took him with us and he fell in love just as much as we did. This year we were able to keep the tradition and go with my family to Seaside.
Every day we enjoyed the beach and pool until about 4:00, then we would head up to our condo and get dressed for our evening. Most nights we would eat, ride bikes, shop, and walk around Seaside. On Wednesday nights Seaside has concerts and on Friday nights they have a movie night, which we took advantage of. Kyle had 7 PHOTO SESSIONS, 2 of which he booked while in Florida. Next year we are hoping to stay longer so he can fit more sessions in! :)

Here is a little of what we enjoyed while on vacation! :)




















0 comments: