Thursday, July 7, 2011

Anniversary

On Sunday June 26th it was our 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY! Kyle and I were blessed enough to celebrate this special day while in Florida. Kyle proposed to me while on vacation in July of 2009 on the same white sandy beaches that we were this year. Our day was filled with laying on the beach and swimming in the pool. When we had lunch I had surprised Kyle by getting Patty Cakes to make us cupcakes, the same flavors as our wedding cake. We were nice and decided to share them with the family! :) After soaking up as much rays as possible we got ready for a night out alone! We went out to a nice restaurant called "V" in Seagrove and it was wonderful! Our seat was facing the ocean and there were fountains around us. It was so much fun talking about our first year and what we hope for our future. After dinner, Kyle surprised me by taking me to the very spot that he proposed and we danced to our song from the wedding.

God has blessed us so much in this first year and I pray that we will continue to walk in the path that He has laid out for us. Kyle is a great husband and I strive daily to be the best wife I can be. :)

Pictures from getting engaged July 2009





Our 1 Year Anniversary!






1 comments:

Connie said...

I'm so glad you two got to celebrate your first anniversary in Fla. Great things are in store for you both.

Much love to both of you.

Mom