Thursday, June 9, 2011

Catching up...

Posting has taken a backseat, simply because during any free time I get I like to be reading or doing something outdoors! Summer is quickly approaching and I couldn't be more excited! It has been flaming outside, but I will not let that stop me from being out. Here are some things Kyle and I have been up to!



A trip to the dairy dip in west nashville... a day of reminiscing. We buried my Da on this day, and I wanted to spend it doing things we did growing up, this was were Nick and I used to go when we were little! :)


Date night with the hubby!


Hannah's (my cousins) 15th birthday party! Hannah invited all her aunts and girl cousins to enjoy a girl night out to Casa!




Memorial Day Weekend!!! I was able to get in two pool days! We celebrated on Sunday by going to the Veterans Memorial Cemetery where my Da was buried. It was a beautiful service. After we left there we had a yummy dinner at my Uncle Tony's house... I also got to drive a 4 wheeler for the first time!! On Monday evening Kyle and I joined his family for a tasty meal and Kyle shot off some fireworks! Memorial Day weekend was so much fun!!


Last Friday night I spent the night with my best friends Amanda, Carolyn, and Kelly! On Saturday we enjoyed a walk around Centennial Park, Starbucks, a day by the pool, and dinner at Taco Mammacita! Although I don't get to spend as much time with these girls as I used to, things never change... we pick up just where we left off! :)

We have also enjoyed time at The Streets of Indian Lake for the concert series, walks around our neighborhood, and working in the yard!!! :)

0 comments: