Friday, February 11, 2011

More Snow Days!!








We have been loving our snow days. I was hoping for a white winter and I got it!! Snow brings so much excitement. I love watching it fall, something about it is so relaxing. On our snow days we enjoy eating warm soup, watching movies, and curling up on the couch. My sister's bus comes to our apartment so when she got out of school early the other day she came on over. We ran a few errands and by the time we were at our second stop the snow was coming down so hard. We came back home and played out in the snow for a bit then came back in to get our fun night together.



Thursday I went over to my parents so that Maple could play with Max. Madeline and her friend Grace built a mini snowman and they entered it into a contest to win free cupcakes.

0 comments: