Saturday, December 4, 2010

Baby Season...

Seems as if EVERYWHERE I go women are sporting their little baby bumps... so cute! I have been subbing at SCE and a lady I met the other day is pregnant and due the same month as my sister in law. Funny thing is, she happens to know 8 more women due during the same time.. so crazy!

Kyle and I are so excited to be celebrating with Adrian and Michael our nephew Cade Elias Johnson. When Cole was born I was still in college, living in another town and wasn't able to be around as much as Kyle. Kyle worked with Michael and has many special memories of Cole when he was a baby. I am so excited to be able to be more "hands on" with this new little one that will be due in April! Everywhere I go I am constantly looking for something cute for the new little baby to wear.

A few weekends ago we had a baby reveal party and we all found out what Michael and Adrian were expecting. We had so much fun celebrating the long anticipated gender announcement! Here are a few pictures from that evening...





1 comments:

Adrian said...

Don't know how I missed this post! :) Precious! We can't wait to meet our sweet Cade. . . and to share the joy with you! We are blessed to have both you and Kyle in our lives - love you much!