Saturday, October 16, 2010

Trek & Treat






Today my sister and I had "Sister" bonding time all day! We started out the morning eating at Cracker Barrel... yummy!! We then headed over to The Streets to visit with my mom. She had a booth set up for children to come and get apple cider and paint a pumpkin. This is her second year participating in the Hank Thompson Trek & Treat and she loves it! A few of my girlfriends came out, we took a break from the sun and went to Barnes and Noble to look through some magazines... one of my favorite pass times. After Madeline and I left there we ran around a few stores then met up with my parents for dinner. Madeline had a birthday to go to so our night ended at dinner, we had a fabulous day together! Its been on my heart lately how important family is and I want to soak up as much time as I can with them because time goes by WAY to fast! Maddie turns 13 this month and we all remember how the teenage years were. I hope that I can be a big enough example to my baby sister so that she will not fall into the same silly things I did as a teen!

0 comments: